And so it begins: A short intro

And so it begins...


Who am I? 


I am creative, purpose driven, loving and perseverant. 
I have two beautiful miniature schnauzers, an amazing husband a beautiful little boyand I'm a child of God. 
I work as an Occupational Therapist in the psychiatric field and I'm passionate about dog agility. 

I also have two autoimmune diseases, Myasthenia Gravis and hypothyroidism. 
These two thorns in my side have affected me, my family, my health and my daily life. 
This blog is dedicated to everyday triumphs and through it, I hope to inspire those who walk a similar road to me.

What to expect? 

- Autoimmune healing through alternate therapy and diet
- Tips and tricks to managing chronic fatigue
- Lifestyle adaptions for Myasthenia Gravis while still maintaining your identity. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exercise for Myasthenia Gravis: a necessity not a luxury

All you need to know about shelf-life and storage of Mestinon

Therapeutic Journaling